[WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Plenary wiki...?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Fri Jan 7 18:29:44 GMT 2005

At 7:09 PM +0100 1/7/05, Ralf Bendrath wrote:
>Robert Guerra schrieb:
>>Is there such thing as a CS plenary wiki?
>
>Francis set one up long ago (for PrepCom 3A), but AFAIK it was never
>used for plenary work, only for caucuses.
>It still works, but the start page needs some updating.

One think i've learned is that one can't just go ahead and create a
resource for people to use. I would rather the wiki be under the
wsis-cs.org domain , as one never knows what the uptime will be of
other sites..

>BTW: What happened to the virtual collaboration Working Group?
>seems to be empty.

Derrick moved from U. Michigan to Syracuse, and i gather the
website/mailing list wasn't maintained...

Robert

--
###
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>