[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN Official Document System is online

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Jan 10 17:44:13 GMT 2005

I don't have time to draft the letter myself, but am willing to
facilitate putting a team together and provide any online resources
that might be needed for it to be done.

So what I would ask is that those interested in drafting a document
contact me. I will collect the email addresses and then send a
message to everyone involved. Sound ok?

--
###
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>