[WSIS CS-Plenary] Next Public Voice WSIS Teleconference:Friday, Jan 14 at 10am US Eastern time

Frannie Wellings wellings at epic.org
Mon Jan 10 18:06:18 GMT 2005

Happy 2005 everyone! As we approach the next preparatory meeting of
the WSIS and kick off a new year of hard work, it seems an
appropriate time to discuss common strategy for '05.  The Public
Voice will hold a teleconference on Friday, January 14, 2005 at 10am
Eastern time to do just that, starting with the WGIG and WSIS
prepcom...

PUBLIC VOICE WSIS RELATED TELECONFERENCE