[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS folks at World Social Forum?

Sean O Siochru sean at nexus.ie
Sun Jan 23 16:31:19 GMT 2005

Hi Lisa

I have just arrived here too, and there are a few things on WSIS.

I am moderating a panel on session on Tuesday (pre-WSF) on From Geneva to
Tunis with Mavic Balleza, Sally, Antonio Martins.
This is part of the First Information and Communication World
Forum.  www.ipsnews.net/new_adv/cworldforum_prog.asp

AMARC has a session, though unfortunately I will have left by then.  It
should be good:
Saturday 29th January, Room D102, 12h
Communication Rights and the World
Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) -
Campaign Assessment
Evaluation of civil society involvement in the World Summit
on the Information Society and discussion on strategy for
the WSIS Summit to be held in Tunisia in November 2005.
Organised by AMARC
Participants: Elizabeth Robinson (Moderator), Steve Buckley (AMARC), Sihem
Bensedrine (OLPEC, Tunisie), Mokhtar Trifi (Ligue tunisienne des droits de
l'homme), Gustavo Gomez (AMARC-ALC) and others

You or Rik could contact me at  hotel tel: 30261600 if you are around.  Or
maybe pop into CRIS session on Thursday at  Usina do Gasômetro, Room 601
(one of the 600 seater rooms)

Bye
Sean