[WSIS CS-Plenary] Strategic priorities for WGIG

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Jan 27 23:31:06 GMT 2005

Below are my top 5 choices ("wish list") for what the WGIG should deal
with (they overlap somewhat).

1.  Promotion of freedom of expression values (including anonymity) on
the Internet;

2.  Reform of over broad intellectual property rights regimes;

3.  Protection of Internet users' privacy rights;

4.  Encourage development of non-proprietary software development models;

5.  Address technical issues (DNS, root, IP address, etc).

Robin Gross
IP Justice