[WSIS CS-Plenary] Wiki contact list (was: WGIG - Caucuses meeting?)

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Sun Jan 30 19:36:40 GMT 2005

Hi Thomas,

When I installed the wiki, our intention wasn't for Robert or me to
collect and manage this list of attendees ourselves - rather, we hope
that CS members will add their own contact information to it. So far,
only a few people - Robert, Rik, you, me, and around half a dozen others
- have added their prepcom travel info. So I'd like to invite all of you
who are  attending the Prepcom to visit the link below and add your
information as well.

http://wiki.digitaldivide.net/wiki/index.php?title=WSIS_Prepcom_II:_People_Attending&action=edit

Please follow the format used by the other people already on the list.
I'm trying to keep the list in alphabetical order as well, by surname.

thanks,
andy carvin
digital divide network

Andy Carvin