[WSIS CS-Plenary] Testing List Management (Reply To) Features

Rui Correia r_correia at telkomsa.net
Fri Jul 1 11:04:26 BST 2005

The discussion on where do replies go to refers.

The text that appears above the line is auto-generated by Mailman and will
appear on all postings. Our sincere apologies that it is only in English,
but it would take up too much of the top of the page to include other major
WSIS languages. We trust that we have your comprehension.

This is the solution we are offering. However, do voice your opinion if you
feel it is not adequate.

Regards,

Rui

Rui Correia