[WSIS CS-Plenary] Canada: Preliminary position on Internet governance / Position provisoire au sujet de la gouvernance d'Internet [u]

Robert Guerra [c] rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Fri Jul 1 19:53:41 BST 2005

http://www.privaterra.org/activities/wsis/blog/internet-
governance---38--canadians.html

I'd like to alert Canadians on this list of a message recently posted
by Industry Canada. In summary - the message states  preliminary
Canadian Government positions,  and calls upon Canadian citizens
interested in internet governance to submit  comments related to the
WGIG report by the end of July. It is a short , informal consultation
- but one none the less.

regards

Robert

--