[WSIS CS-Plenary] List of requests for parallel events in Tunis

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Sun Jul 10 18:32:13 BST 2005

Robert,

Thanks for all your efforts in making this a transparent process and your
recommendations.  I would think if WSIS II were held in another venue such
as Geneva, the number of program proposals would not be a problem.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health
Communications Coordination Committee for the UN
Tel: 1631-754-2424
Fax: 1631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net