[WSIS CS-Plenary] GFC meeting barred for CS

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 11 19:41:41 BST 2005

Dear all
This morning at 9, I was at Villa Feuillantines with my badge from the former GFC meeeting, the filled in forms and my passport for getting a badge for the today GFC meeting.
But the UN officer refused to deliver me the badge for accessing the Palais and attending the meeeting, since the latter was a strictly gouvenrmental one, and therefore  forbidden to non gouvernmental participants.
Once more, many thanks to the ES, the CSB and to all these CS MSP freaks who are still trying to convert us to their phantasms. I'll just return to Strasbourg, some 400 km far away.
Best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack
dream.