[WSIS CS-Plenary] List of requests for parallel events in Tunis

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Jul 11 22:45:22 BST 2005

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Managing Director, Privaterra <http://www.privaterra.org>

On 11-Jul-05, at 3:58 PM, William Drake wrote:

> [
>
> The way I read the letter on the ITU website, they are only asking for
> notification in the event someone is proposing to merge their event
> with
> another event.
>

>> invited to advise the Joint Committee concerning any initiative in
>> this regard as quickly as possible
>> and not later than 15 July 2005 (using the e-mail addresses for
>> parallel events).
>>

> Where in the letter does it state that the secretariat wants
> hundreds of
> messages from people who previously took the time to prepare proposals
> reconfirming that they are still interested?

Well, you are correct that it doesn't state that everyone should get
back to them. I just am saying it wouldn't hurt...

I base my recommendation on the fact that those planning events in
the ICT 4 All space have been asked to "confirm" their proposals -
they too have space allocation problem..

regards

Robert