[WSIS CS-Plenary] TR: Speakers and Format of Tunis Summit

Renate Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Wed Jul 13 17:52:40 BST 2005

Hi Robert and all,

In addition to what I sent earlier in March (see below and still valid) let
me answer your first questions:

*	Deadline: process of identification to be finalized ideally end of
PrepCom3. CSB has to give the names by 8 October to Mr Utsumi.
*	Topics of roundtables: There will be two Roundtables under the same
theme at different times From Commitment to Action: Implementation after
Tunis
*	Topic of High-level Panel: Not yet decided
*	Overall slots for CS speakers: see below. In addition: 3 speakers
(+alternates) at each roundtable (6) plus 1 speaker on the Panel
*	Opening Ceremony: SG Kofi Annan, President of Tunisia, President of
Switzerland, SG ITU, 1 CS, 1 PS.

More later

Renata

  _____