[WSIS CS-Plenary] Youth Oriented Events at Tunis

The Profesional Leaders Forum proformnigeria at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 14:13:23 BST 2005

Hello Titi,

Tops of the day and thanks for your e-mail below.

Our forum organises youth empowerment seminars for ALL categories of youth groups.

Is it alright to organise something in conjuction with you in Tunis?

Pls reply soonest.

Olabode

Titilayo Akinsanmi <titiakinsanmi at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

If you are organising or hosting a youth oriented event at the Tunis summit could you please send such information to facilators at wsisyouth.org. We woudl like to collate all these and work out modalities of working together on each where possible.

Regards,

Titi

Titi Akinsanmi

www.pin.itgo.com www.ycdo.net