[WSIS CS-Plenary] Event: podcasting/videoblogging workshop in Accra

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Fri Jul 15 20:19:41 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be conducting a podcasting and videoblogging workshop for ICT activists in Accra next week. If there are any plenary members in Accra who are interested, here are the event details.

It's currently scheduled for Thursday, July 21 at 14:00 GMT at the offices of African Security Dialogue and Research. Their office is located on Kofi Annan Avenue, just off Atomic Agency Road, North Legon.

If you're in Accra and would like to attend, please RSVP to Amos Anyimadu at accraboy @ fastmail.fm, in case the time or location changes; feel free to cc me off-list as well. I hope to see some of you there! -andy

--
Andy Carvin