[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN at odds over internet's future

Jacqueline Morris jacqueline.morris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 00:10:33 BST 2005

Interesting - as a member of the WGIG I thought that group consensus
since February on providing multiple options in the report to the
Prepcom to negotiate with was reaching an agreement.... obviously I
misunderstood the meaning of the word "agreement"! Seems the only
meaning for "agreement" is to have only one option available.
Jacqueline Morris