[WSIS CS-Plenary] Reminder - Accreditation deadline - 8 August 2005

Lady Murrugarra ladymurrugarra at yahoo.es
Sun Jul 24 23:31:00 BST 2005

I am equal situation....

regards

Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> escribió:
[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people. Your cooperation is highly appreciated]
_______________________________________

Lisa's having problems posting to the list, so while we sort out I'm
forwarding this for her.

(and I agree with her note: go ahead and try to get accredited,
explain your situation and hope the Secretariat can help.)

Adam

At 7:24 PM -0400 7/22/05, Robert Guerra wrote:
>[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
>list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for
>specific people. Your cooperation is highly
>appreciated]_______________________________________
>
>### Reminder - Accreditation deadline - 8 August 2005 ###
>
>Organizations that wish to participate in PrepCom-3 and/or the
>Summit and who were not accredited in previous PrepComs, must submit
>an accreditation request form to the Executive Secretariat by 8
>August 2005
>
>Further details available at:
>
>http://www.privaterra.org/activities/wsis/blog/how-can-i-register-for-the-wsis--.html
>

>--
>Robert Guerra
>Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)
>WSIS Civil Society Bureau, Focal Point for North America & Europe
>Tel +1 416 893 0377 Fax +1 416 893 0374

Cordialmente,

Lady Murrugarra
lmurrugarra at hotmail.com