[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS contributions to Tehran WSIS conference

Izumi Aizu iza at anr.org
Thu Jun 2 11:32:42 BST 2005

Hi,

We are almost at the end of the WSIS Asia Pacific Conference here
in Tehran. Here attached are the four contributions we made
during the 3-day sessions. With all of our efforts, we must
say that CS participation was not seriously implemented
and therefore it is likely that we will make our final comment,
not on behalf of the whole CS, but just three of us, to
say NO, to both Declaration, which is better, and the Regional
Plan of Action, which is bad.

We will try to make more report later.

Izumi
(and Parminder and Partha)

Dear Sirs,

We appreciate your kind efforts and considerable responses to our
comments, criticisms and requests.

We hereby submit our comments made during the Asia Pacific
High Level conferences in written form. As requested, please make
these available on the official conference website as soon as possible
so that all of us, including those who could not come to Tehran,
could make good reference and use of these.

We would also like to request that all the conference documents
and contributions including ours be placed in the ESCAP's website,
if possible, at WSIS Official website, for wider outreach.

We would further appreciate if you could kindly let us know once
they are all published.

Thank you so much in advance, and please keep in touch,

Izumi Aizu,
GLOCOM/Institute for HyperNetwork Society
Japan

Partha Pratim Sarker
Association for Progressive Communication (APC)
Bytes for All
Bangladesh

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change