[WSIS CS-Plenary] Final CS Comment to Tehran WSIS conf

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Jun 2 13:12:11 BST 2005

Hi,

This is the final comment I just read, skipping some parts orally
in a bit difficult situation after first the Chair said we cannot
have the floor in the decision making process, then after they
adopted, I was given a floor.

Here follows is the Chair MR. Azadi's remarks to our comment:

For the NGO community, and bigger CS society, it is upon you, to put your
foot down, to say here we are - to state- to do your home work - I wish you
all of your luck, all of you, civil society here in this country and in the
region - to blossom as effective and as dynamic to become partner - it is
up to you - right is not given, but taken.
---
He is an expert in UN affairs including NGO issues.

izumi