[WSIS CS-Plenary] ITU conf on multi-stakeholder projects to bridge digital divide

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Mon Jun 6 15:16:58 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

I was wondering who else from civil society was planning to attend the upcoming ITU thematic meeting on multi-stakeholder projects to bridge digital divide. It's taking place in Seoul on 23-24 June. I'll be speaking at the conference, and I also see 'Gbenga Sesan from the youth caucus as well as Karen Banks are scheduled to speak.

Here's the homepage for the event:

http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/ni/wsisbridges/

I've been asked to give one of the keynotes, addressing the role of civil society in multi-stakeholder partnerships to bridge the divide. Any thoughts on the subject would be most welcome.

thanks,
andy

--
Andy Carvin