RES: [WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS: Informal consultation on 13 June

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Jun 8 08:09:38 BST 2005

http://www.itu.int/wsis/preparatory2/pc3/index.html

Says there's a new badging process -- all clear
except after completing a typical form you are
asked for a stamp or covering letter from your
entity.  No idea what a stamp is, and not clear
what form the covering letter should take. Can
anyone explain (I'm just sending a letter on
headed paper saying I exist and would like to
attend the meeting on behalf of GLOCOM.)

Thanks,

Adam