TR: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Registration procedures for 13-14 June

CONGO - Philippe Dam wsis at iprolink.ch
Wed Jun 8 14:42:52 BST 2005

Dear all,

Once more, further to subsequent requests, the stamp / seal of your
accredited organisation – even though in Japanese – will fit with the WSIS
ES requirements. If you have any doubt, as mentioned in the request form,
you still can join a cover letter with the official letterhead of the
accredited organisation, indicating that it endorses you as representative
to this meeting.

Stamp / seal and/or letterhead are no more than a formal endorsement of your
participation under the organisation that accredited you.

Best regards

Philippe