[WSIS CS-Plenary] Translations on line

Daniel Pimienta pimienta at funredes.org
Thu Jun 23 00:25:02 BST 2005

Let me remind the URL to get to the translation which are organized as
a web page (by language) with the sequential translations of each message
(include English, French, Portuguese and Spanish).
http://wsis.funredes.org/plenaria/
The translations of a messahe will appear in the web in average
2 minutes after it's being sent.

For example the last mail is obtained in:
http://wsis.funredes.org/plenaria/portugues/0499.html
http://wsis.funredes.org/plenaria/english/0499.html
http://wsis.funredes.org/plenaria/francais/0499.html
http://wsis.funredes.org/plenaria/castellano/0499.html

If you are curious to know more about that service
go to http://funredes.org/tradauto

And let me take the opportunity to remind, one more time,
the netiquette in discussion list and the rules to allow
a better job by translation software: