AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] Next GFC Meetings

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sat Jun 25 16:22:55 BST 2005

Wolfgang:

need i remend you that there is no such position as "President" of the CS
bureau. I would be strongly against having one person being the sole
representative of the CD Bureau (nor the plenary i might add).

Instead, I would recommend having a letter from the CSB signed by ALL the
members of the CSB  - which would show , at least in principle, that CS is
composed of many persons and not headed by one "leader".

regards

Robert