[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Taipei

Prof. Dr. Cees J. Hamelink hamelink at antenna.nl
Thu Jun 30 08:06:00 BST 2005

Dear Wolfgang,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Taipei conference and contribute
to you session. I have to undergo some minor eye surgery and the summer time
seems the best moment given all the commitments as from September. As one ages
these things just happen. Otherwise I am doing fine, writing a new book for
Sage, rehearsing for a jazz CD which will be released later this year,
preparing for a new chair on Public health and human rights and working towards
the 50th anniversary of Gazette in November this year.
.
Best wishes also from Seija and hope to see you soon again, somewhere, sometime,
Cees.