[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Speaker nomination process [u]

Elizabeth K. Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Thu Jun 30 15:24:25 BST 2005

As part of the *etc listed below, the Health and ICT Working Group in
collaboration with other interested groups will be submitting a statement on
health (to include both physical and mental health). Although, some of us
believe that health is more than an "etc" issue.

"The  WSIS Health and ICT Working Group is committed to promoting
utilization and access to both traditional
media and newer information and communication technologies (ICT), globally,
for the purpose of fostering  physical and mental health and resilience and
advocating for the prevention and treatment of physical and mental illness."

If you are interested in joining the Health and ICT Working Group, contact
wsishealth-and-ict at yahoogroups.com

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health
Communications Coordination Committee for the UN