[WSIS CS-Plenary] To whom should a "reply" to the Plenary listserv go?

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Jun 30 23:39:58 BST 2005

hi rui

>I would suggest that an automated reminder be set at the top of every
>posting.

this sounds like a good compromise.. but i don't think it can be at the top
of every posting, only the footer - unless someone more familiar with
mailman can tell me otherwise

to those who asked for guidelines - we have posted guidelines on several
occasions over the years of the list's existence.. the problem really is
that people come and go to the list, the readership changes constantly -
and sometimes, even when people are familiar with guidelines, momentarily
forget them when enthusiastically engaging in a discussion or debate ;)

all we can realistically do (with a list of over 500 subscribers now) is to
post standard guidelines every so often to politely remind people

karen