[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS contributions to WSIS stocktaking

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 2 09:55:06 GMT 2005

I fully suport Ralf's opinion. We aren't committed in this "liberal show" : we daily do our job through our organisation(s) and our people on the terrain. For instance, CSDPTT's action in the field (connecting remote villages to the telco network in African countries) didn't wait any signal from WSIS to proceed nor to progress. And we don't want our credit towards/from our african friends in these villages be compromised in neoliberal WSIS tunes.
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT (see our website to convince yourself www.csdptt.org)