[WSIS CS-Plenary] Greetings from U.N. New York - Beijing + 10 / CSW Commission on the Status of Women

maseger at t-online.de maseger at t-online.de
Wed Mar 2 15:37:16 GMT 2005

Hallo, dear all!
Greetings from the 49th Session of the CSW, "Beijing plus 10"....
and the Subcommittee of Older Women, where I am a member right from the
beginning
as a member of the former "TASK FORCE" in the HUAIROU FORUM and the U.N.
World Summit
on Women, Beijing, China, in 1995.
We are having a Workshop on WSIS and Media here today with HEIKE JENSEN.

It is difficult here to get a PC place.....
6000 NGO and delegate Women are registered for the CSW - looking for
internet access
in the building.

Till then
MARIANNE