[WSIS CS-Plenary] UPDATE: WSIS Online spaces

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Mar 3 10:12:54 GMT 2005

Dear all,

A few people have offered to add to the initial summary of our online
world, suggesting that we include as many websites, blogs, wiki's etc.

Then, once we have a reasonably complete document, that we translate this
into as many languages as we can, and put on CS websites, add to our
collective documentation etc.

So, could anyone who is hosting or running a website, blok, wiki or other
useful resource you would like included in the summary, please post (to
karenb at gn.apc.org):

* Type of resource: eg - website, blog, wiki, photo archive etc
* Name of individual/organisation hosting the resource:
* Language of resource:
* URL of resource:
* Regulaity of updates (eg, daily, weekly, monthly, periodically)

Note: this does not relate to regional or thematic caucuses - we have a
separate list for that which we are updating.

I have received udpates from the Education/academica; health; media;
cultural diversity caucuses.

reminder: check here that your details are accurate:
http://www.wsis-cs.org/caucuses.html

karen