[WSIS CS-Plenary] Checking in after preopcom..

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Fri Mar 4 17:52:44 GMT 2005

I wanted to send you a short note to let you know that I am back in
Toronto after having been away since the WSIS prepcom events started
in mid feb.

The last almost three weeks have been a long hectic ones. I've fallen
a bit behind on email - and will strive to get to and answer all
emails the end of this weekend.

in the coming days i'll post details of the meetings I attended as
well as a complete listing of the meetings I have recorded and placed
online in  mp3 format.

regards,

Robert

--