[WSIS CS-Plenary] Global Alliance: Consultation

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Mar 13 15:38:29 GMT 2005

>In an effort to keep messages brief, as reasonably requested:

Just to be clear.  Karen's comment about message
length was to remind people not to needlessly
quote earlier messages.  No need to keep all the
text going back two or three emails of a thread
when replying.

Please use as many words as you need! (end of moderator message...)

My understanding of the Global Alliance is that
it will be open ended, no formal or invited
membership. If this is the case civil society
wouldn't be represented by any organization(s),
we'd each chose to participate or not. Perhaps I
misunderstood. Rik, can you clarify?

Thanks,

Adam