[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: The Economist on the 'real digitaldivide'

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Thu Mar 17 22:25:00 GMT 2005

Several members of the telecentres caucus are also working on letters,
and others have submitted letters already. For those of you considering
doing the same, I'd encourage you to keep it as short and as succinct as
possible, as this increases the chances of it being published.

thanks,
ac

Andy Carvin
Program Director