[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] AW: Individuals and organizations (was Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] format for Tunis Summit)

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Fri Mar 18 14:31:58 GMT 2005

At 14:54 18-03-05  +0100, Wolfgang KleinwДchter wrote:
>language, have common interests, share a common history etc. ICANN could
>never be a substitute for the UN like the present intergovernmental UN
>should not be allowed to be the representative of the "United
>Constituencies". What we need is a new co-regulatory model, where nations
>and constituencies, that is different stakeholders, can interact in a way
>that human rights and cultural diversity, economic growth and social
>development is promoted on a global level. For this an new innovative
>governance model is needed sooner or later.

Wolfgang,
you are asking or putting a lot, and interesting, questions.
But they are for another mailing list. We need to focus here on the current
problem, and in the meantime people like you may have time to work on the
global, very global issues.

Otherwise your thourghts are pretty fruitful.

best,
veni