[WSIS CS-Plenary] NMUN conference next week

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Fri Mar 18 21:03:46 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else is planning to attend next week's
National Model United Nations (nmun.org) in New York. This annual event
brings together thousands of students to conduct a mock UN general
assembly to learn about the UN and its inner workings. This year, the
students will conduct a mock WSIS event as well. I'll be speaking during
the WSIS event at the conference, but I don't know who else they've
invited, so I thought I'd check and see if anyone else here is planning
to speak to the students next Thursday.

Thanks,
ac
--