[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] RE: Individuals and organizations (was Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] formatfor Tunis Summit)

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Sat Mar 19 19:21:52 GMT 2005

Hi Karen,

I  will be happy to post some information.  As I am working on 3 different
project deadlines this weekend, all due by tomorrow and Monday,  I will be
happy to review my files and post the information next week.  Some may find
it interesting.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point to WSIS
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair, Media/ICT Working Group,
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York