[WSIS CS-Plenary] Domain Roundtable Conference

Marouen MRAIHI mr.marouen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:57:47 GMT 2005

FYI

Message Original:
-----------------
A partir de: Whois.sc Announcement do-not-reply at web.nameintel.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:06:40 -0800 (PST)
Sujet: Update on the Domain Roundtable Conference

Have you registered for the Domain Roundtable yet?

http://www.whois.sc/members/conference/register.html

($550 member / $620 non-member until April 15th)

WIPO Panelists, CEOs of major Domain Registrars, Search Engines,
Domain Revenue and Aftermarket Companies, Registries, Registrars,
Resellers, Top Intellectual Property Attorneys, Portfolio Managers,
Law Firms, Corporations, Researchers…  What do they all have in
common?

They are gathering in Seattle this May for one of the largest domain
name events in the United States in almost 4 years –

The Domain Roundtable!

Confernce Website

 http://www.domainroundtable.com/

Conference Agenda:
http://www.domainroundtable.com/agenda.html

This May, the Domain Name Industry will be gathering in Seattle for a
conference unlike any other of its kind. The Domain Roundtable is
specifically for the domain industry and will focus on domain name
issues.

By now, you may have read the press releases or heard some of the buzz
on the street about what your friends here at Whois Source and Name
Intelligence have been putting together.

We have found that Whois Source Subscribers are generally far ahead of
the curve in their sophistication in the arena of domain names.  We
understand and appreciate the needs of our audience loud and clear.
Our users want to be informed of the latest information about the
domain name industry.

An industry conference like this offers a unique opportunity to hear
about what is happening in the industry, and to hear it directly from
the key decision makers and market movers that have helped build this
industry.

The Domain Roundtable conference presents sophisticated domain name
users a place to meet, to ask questions, and to discuss issues around
domain names.  The conference offers much more, in that like-minded
individuals meet and discuss relevant topics, an get to hear about
issues from a diverse spectrum of the industry.

We hope you will join us at the Domain Roundtable Conference!

Online Conference Registration:
http://www.whois.sc/members/conference/register.html
Book Discount Accomodations:
http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=0502097483&key=3B504

-Your friends at Whois Source & Name Intelligence, Inc.

http://www.domainroundtable.com