[WSIS CS-Plenary] UNICTTF: WG1 meeting on MSPs

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Mar 31 11:04:25 BST 2005

dear all,

Ralf's article on MSPs is timely - as some of you know, we will also
address certain aspects of MSPs in the APCNEWS on WSIS which will be out
within a day or so.

In the meantime, attached is the agenda and registration form for any of
you who are planning to attend the UNICT TF meeting in Dublin. The WG1
meeting will focus on developing countries impact and participation in the
WSIS process and an assessment of multi-stakeholder processes in global
governance, including
a discussion on the proposed Global Alliance for ICT Policy and Development.

regards
karen