[WSIS CS-Plenary] Lost in translation - confirming emphasis (weak/mild/strong?)...

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon May 2 20:25:17 BST 2005

Djilali:

I just want to make sure it's not an issue of translation - is
"denouncing" the right word you'd like to use. For me, it's
connotation is quite strong - perhaps too much so to be used in this
context.

Can you please elaborate as to what you mean by denounce - is it the
diplomatic "not happy with", or the stronger - "let's throw the
people responsible in prison as they are doing something
criminal"..or something in between? I just want to make sure i
understand the  tone and emphasis you saying...

I  reserve my comments until I have a better understanding of what
you are saying (or not).

regards

Robert