[WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG questionnaire and online consultation

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue May 17 16:59:13 BST 2005

Dear all,

WSIS Working Group on Internet Governance (WGIG) posted a
questionnaire to solicit responses to the Internet Governance
issues:  www.wgig.org

In order to generate effective responses to this call from the civil society,
Internet Governance Caucus is going to carry out an On-Line consultation
(OLC) for this matter shortly. Here is how you can pacticipate:

First, please take a look at the questionnaire.

a) online discussion
We like to receive comments for this questionnaire and conduct an online
discussion at the CS Internet Governance Caucus list.

For those who have not subscribed to this list, please go to
<https://ssl.cpsr.org/mailman/listinfo/governance> and follow
the instruction.

b) Send your response to questionnaire
Then, please write your reply to the questionnaire. You can post that to
the interactive web-forum WGIG prepared, but we like to collect
all the responses together and share them with our colleagues.

For that, we like to ask you to send you files, text file preferred, to:
cs-wgig at yahoogroups.com

IF you do not want to bother to subscribe to the list, but still want
to share your response, please send them to the above address.

c) View the responses

We will then post these responses at:
http://glocomish.typepad.com/internet_governance/

We will try to compile all the responses into one document
to reflect our diverse perspectives as well as common positions,
to contribute to this process.

Thank you for your participation, and questions, comments
or constructive criticisms for this is very much welcome.

izumi,

working with Karen Banks, as co-moderators, with Adam Peake and
Jeanette Hoffman, co-coordinators of CS Internet Governance Caucus