[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fwd: Re: Commonwealth Digital Divide Projects

Ezendu Ariwa e.ariwa at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue May 24 16:43:09 BST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for the information

I am interested in attending the meeting

Please kindly send me an invitation to  enable me plan for the event

I also have a project in Nigeria called the Inyila Digital Academy in Abia
State. The project is designed to provide ICT skills to the local
Agro-buiness commiunity and youth mobile technology knowledge

I look forward to your reply

Ezendu