[WSIS CS-Plenary] CORRECTED VERSION:CCBI input on Chapters One and Four of Operational Part of WSIS-Tunis documents

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed May 25 15:32:22 BST 2005

Hallo Jean-Louis

Good to know there are now reality-filters available in the WSIS-plenary
list :)  I hope they are multi-lingual.

Whether it makes me 'real' civil society or not I am too busy  to spend
time surfing the internet and I find it useful to be sent such alerts.

Anriette

> Dear Rik
> The real CS doesn't see any "similarity" between the CCBI and
> gouvernments or intergouvernmental structures, or maybe you'll explain
> it to us during next PrepCom. If we want to know the opinion,
> information or proposals of the CCBI and more generally of the private
> sector, we just surf on the net and visit their websites. At least
> this is more complete for our information. Best regards Jean-Louis
> Fullsack CSDPTT

Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
Association for Progressive Communications
anriette at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
Tel. 27 11 726 1692
Fax 27 11 726 1692