[WSIS CS-Plenary] CORRECTED VERSION:CCBI input on Chapters One and Four of Operational Part of WSIS-Tunis documents

richard jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Thu May 26 12:45:20 BST 2005

I too find it a little strange, since I was a legal proofreader for many years, and believe me, errors can occur, but that's why you proofread documents against the original.

And again, we are being multistakeholdered to death. I will not rehearse the litany about the pros and cons, just to say that I am more interested in how capacity building occurs in these relationships rather than saying who is doing what with someone else.

Richard J.