[WSIS CS-Plenary] Meeting on the potential impacts of Nanotechnology 8 June, Geneva

Nadia Afrin nafrin at dgfoundation.org
Thu May 26 16:52:09 BST 2005

Just wanted to point out that Across World and the Development Gateway
Foundation jointly run an online community on "Nanotechnology for
Development". You are welcome to visit the site and join as a member (to
receive regular updates):

http://topics.developmentgateway.org/nanotechnology

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions......

Nadia Afrin

Content Coordinator

Development Gateway

ICT for Development http://topics.developmentgateway.org/ict