[WSIS CS-Plenary] Invitation to Mission 2007: The Power of Partnerships event at ITU Launch Pad, 15 Nov, 1500 HRS, WSIS II, Tunis

Atanu Garai atanu.garai at oneworld.net
Wed Nov 2 14:18:13 GMT 2005

[To: BytesforAll, Content for Community Needs, Digital Divide Discussion
Network Group, FOSS - Policy and Development Implications, Global Knowledge
Development Discussion, OneWorld South Asia Partnership List, WSIS Civil
Society Plenary List, WSIS Youth Cacaus, Youth Cluster - GKP]

Dear Colleagues:

OneWorld South Asia, a network of over 600 organisations working towards
empowering local and marginalised communities using ICTs, welcomes you to
the 'Mission 2007: the Power of Partnerships' event, to be held on November
15, 2005 during 1500 - 1530 HRS at the ITU Connect the World Launch Pad,
WSIS II, Tunis. You can get a detailed agenda here:
http://www.dgroups.org/groups/oneworld/OneWorldSA/docs/Mission_2007_final.pd
f.

We expect your valued presence in this event as we showcase this unique
nationwide ICT for development movement to the world while attracting global
solidarity for taking this movement forward.

Yours sincerely,
Atanu Garai

--
Atanu Garai