[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Disability Caucus meetings in Tunis

dina dina_hov at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 08:55:00 GMT 2005

Dear Mr. Kawamura,
I didn,t know any thing about WSIS Disability Caucus,
Would you please kindly include me in  your  Mailing List, please and you will receive details and update me ? I will be appreciated if you tell me where are you from  and EVERYTHING that I have missed  it.
I am from Iran ,and I am executive producer of TV.
Looking forward to hear from you ,
kindest regards
Dina Hovakmian.

Hiroshi Kawamura <hiroshikawamura at attglobal.net> wrote:

_______________________________________

Dear WSIS Disability Caucus participants in Tunis:

The Disability Caucus will meet in Tunis twice as 2nd Global Forum on
Disability in the Information Society on 15th and 18th November 2005 at room
Amilcar in Kram PalExpo, the Summit Venue, from 09:00-13:00 on both days to
be followed by a reception and Study Tour kindly hosted by BASMA.

Those who are interested but have not yet joined the WSIS Disability Caucus
Mailing List, please send e-mail to me so that you will receive details and
updates immediately.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Tunis soon.

Best regards,

Hiroshi Kawamura
WSIS CSB Disability Focal Point
hkawa at attglobal.net