[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: Overpass focal point - Western Asia and the Middle East

west westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 15:34:18 GMT 2005

Dear Groups/ individuals from west Asia region (and middle east)

We requested  20 overpasses for the main hall of the WSIS for the opening day. The overpasses will be given to Mr. Sohrab Razzaghi, our regional focal point. If you wish to reserve some or inform us on the numbers you need , (if you are in this region) please email or register online on: www.privaterra.org/~rguerra/wsis

with regards

Amir