[WSIS CS-Plenary] CSB / Update of LAC contact info

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Nov 6 23:26:12 GMT 2005

-- News: CSB Contact information update --

Please note that Nestor Busso <nbusso at radioencuentro.org.ar> is now
the new CS Bureau regional focal point for LAC.

Consequently, as requested by Olinca Marino, and confirmed by Magaly
Pazello, I have updated the CS bureau mailing list accordingly.

I remind everyone that the CS Bureau mailing list is only open for
bureau members, however the list archives are open for all to access.
The URL is as follows:

http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/public/bureau/

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)