[WSIS CS-Plenary] Resumed PrepCom-3 in Tunis - Sub-Committees A and B revised

Shaheen Hoosenally Shaheen at childhelplineinternational.org
Wed Nov 9 11:27:49 GMT 2005

Thank you

________________________________

From: plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org [mailto:plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org] On Behalf Of Renate Bloem
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:19 PM
To: plenary at wsis-cs.org
Cc: 'Dam Philippe'; bdelachapelle at gmail.com; bureau wsis
Subject: RE: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Resumed PrepCom-3 in Tunis - Sub-Committees A and B revised

Shaheen and all,

Pls see revised meeting schedules for PrepCom-3

Sunday, 13 November: 12:00 - 15:00, short Plenary followed by SC A; 15:00 -  18:00 SC B; 18:00  - 21:00 SC A

Monday,14 November: 9:00 - 12:00 SC A; 13:00 - 16:00 SC B; 16:00  - 19:00 SC A; 19:00 - 22:00  SC B

Tuesday,15 Nobember: 9:00 - 12: 00 SC A; 12:00 - 13:00 short SC B,  13:00 -Plenary at what time they hope to have the final document ready for a scheduled Press Conference at 14:00, in shallah, otherwise continuation of the same.

Best

Renata

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mail: rbloem at ngocongo.org <mailto:rbloem at ngocongo.org>
Website: www.ngocongo.org <http://www.ngocongo.org/>

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our website at www.ngocongo.org <http://www.ngocongo.org/>