[WSIS CS-Plenary] important Plenary list reminder

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Nov 10 11:55:51 GMT 2005

I expect many of you will start traveling soon: looking forward to
seeing you in Tunis!

Traveling often means using a temporary email address, perhaps
yahoo, gmail etc. Please remember the Plenary list is subscription
only, only members can post.  If you send email from an address that
is not subscribed, that email will not get to the list.

Karen Banks and I moderate the list and try to catch email and send
it on.  But we will also be travelling, busy, and relying on whatever
Internet access there is at the Summit and in our hotels.  So there
will be delays and often messages next week will probably be very
time sensitive.

So please subscribe any new or alternate address you might use: