[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] CSB meeting

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Nov 10 19:17:35 GMT 2005

My first proposal, the most logical one would be for the CSB to do
what other groups do - work online in advance of the meeting.  We
could, for example, prepare an agenda and list items to cover.

Preparing an agenda in advance would allow people to prepare
themselves, and keep the meeting short. the CSb meeting should be, no
longer than an hour long.

as for proposed times - I put forward a meeting  at the KRAM centre
AFTER the 13th negotiations have been completed. if that is not
possible, then i would suggest a meeting at 9pm.

I would put forward that any CSB meetings be announced well in
advance, and  held exclusively at the KRAM centre in the UN parallel
event space - that is, the area that is covered by UN - Tunisia host
country agreement.

regards,

Robert

--